- DO NOT point a potato gun at anything or anyone you do not want to kill or obliterate.
- DO NOT look down the barrel of a potato gun.
- DO NOT glue your barrel into chamber. (this prevents potential backfires)
- DO NOT use anything other than aerosol hairspray as fuel.
- DO NOT use gunpowder or explosives as fuel.
- DO NOT use acetylene, hydrogen or oxygen as fuel.
- DO NOT use anything other than potatoes as projectiles.
- DO NOT overload the barrel with projectiles. A full barrel is called a "Pipe Bomb".
- DO NOT use the ignition while the cap is off.
- DO NOT shoot a potato cannon in extreme weather (below 32 or above 100 degrees F) as it jeopardizes the integrity of the plastic.
- ALWAYS shoot the potato gun in open spaces where you are sure that the potatoes will land safely.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.