- Fit barrel into chamber, making sure the muzzle knife is facing out.
- Place muzzle knife over potato.
- Apply pressure until potato shears into the barrel.
- Use a rod to ram the potato into the barrel, stopping 1 inch from the chamber.
- Open chamber and apply one squirt of aerosol hairspray. Close chamber.
- Aim at target & flick ignitor until cannon fires.
- If it doesnt fire on 2 or 3 flicks, open the chamber, let it breathe, close it and try again.
- Troubleshooting: If your igniter isn't sparking, you may need to realign your flint roller (see below).
NOTE: Increase or decrease propellent quantity to obtain desired results.
It takes a bit of practice to find your sweet spot.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.